Tiger Safari Bandhavgarh has a very clear and simple refund policy to keep our valued clients assured with our services. Here are few of the pointers you need to consider for our refund policy. Feel free to inform us in advance for any cancellation through email. Cancellation charges are subject to how early you opt for refund –
- If cancelled within or earlier than 45 days – Up to 90% refund and any airfare will be refunded by the airline after deduction of cancellation charges.
- If cancelled from 21 to 45 days – 75% refund and airfare will be refunded by the airline after deduction of cancellation charges.
- If cancelled from 8 to 21 days – 50% refund and airfare refund and cancellation is subject to airline’s policy.
- If cancelled in less than 7 days – No refund. Airfare can be refunded on the basis of the airline’s policy minus cancellation charges.
What if you have already booked Forest Safari Permits or other permits?
If you have booked safari permits and paid other fees in advance, it is basically non-refundable from the forest department. The permits can be booked and payment is made for several months in advance but there are some exceptions. Permits are paid and booked minimum 1 year in advance in some parks. Once you have paid the fees for safari permits or other permissions, it will be deducted (partially/fully) on the basis of the forest department from the balance and it is refunded accordingly.
- Transportation is not provided at disposal and is subject to itinerary only.
- Safari, once booked, is non-refundable.
- Tiger Safari Bandhavgarh reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate the offer at its sole discretion, at any time, without any prior notice.
- We confirm the booking once we receive 70% in advance.
- Safaris can be booked online and are subject to availability. Please confirm the booking before choosing the date of departure.
- Hotel rooms can be booked on the basis of availability. In case the chosen hotel room is unavailable, we will book an alternate hotel room of the same category and we will inform you regarding the same.
- We shall not be held responsible for park closure because of any unexpected events or change in government rules.
Our packages don’t include the following travel expenses –
- Train and flight tickets
- Pickup and drop (unless it is mentioned in the itinerary)
- Extra drinks (mineral water, alcoholic/non-alcoholic), extra meals, starters, etc.
- Personal expenses like shopping etc.
- Other tours
- Medical expenses
- Tips, travel insurance, laundry, calls, guide fee, camera fee etc.
- Anything not given in “Package Itinerary”.