Safari Booking Panna National Park
Safari bookings Panna National Park can be made through the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Forest Department or by contacting the park authorities directly. It is advisable to make your online safari booking in advance to secure your preferred date and time, especially during peak tourist seasons.
Exclusive Safari or Private Safari
Boat Safari in Ken River
Full Day Safari
Exclusive or Private Safari Booking at Panna National Park
Experience the essence of exclusivity with a private safari in Panna National Park. Enjoy your own spacious jeep, accompanied by a dedicated guide and driver. Encounter wildlife up close, from Bengal tigers to diverse birdlife, all while relishing the personalized attention and tailored adventure of this unique journey.
Sharing Safari or Single Seat Booking Panna National Park for Solo or Budet travelers.
For solo adventurer’s couple or budget travelers seeking an economical way to experience the wonders of Panna National Park, our Single Seat Permit – Sharing Safari Booking Panna is the perfect option. This offering allows individual travelers to partake in a memorable safari experience without breaking the bank. Here’s how it works:
- Booking Process: If you’re a single traveler on a budget, you can reserve a single-seat permit sharing safari booking Panna National Park. This enables you to share the safari jeep with other like-minded explorers, thus splitting the costs and making it more affordable for everyone involved. To book your spot, follow these steps:
- Reservation: Panna online book platform to reserve your single-seat permit sharing safari in advance. Make sure to provide your details and preferred safari date.
- Reporting: On the day of your safari, make your way to the main gate of Panna National Park. You need to arrive at safari gate or Panna National Park booking office at least an hour before to verify your booking and process any necessary payments.
- Ticket Verification and Payment: Upon arrival at the main gate, our staff will verify your reservation and guide you through the payment process. This includes charges for the safari jeep and the services of a knowledgeable guide. The number of participants in the jeep will be divided fairly, ensuring an enjoyable experience for everyone.
Full-Day Safari Booking at Panna Tiger Reserve
A full-day safari booking Panna National Park presents an exciting opportunity for wildlife photographers, filmmakers, and nature enthusiasts to immerse themselves in the park’s rich biodiversity and stunning landscapes. This extended safari experience offers a range of advantages for those looking to capture unique moments and explore the park’s wildlife at various times of the day.
Find More Informations about Full Day Safari
Key features of the full-day safari experience at Panna National Park:
Photography and Filmmaking Paradise: Full-day safaris booking Panna are tailor-made for photographers and filmmakers seeking to document the park’s wildlife and natural beauty under different lighting conditions and behavioral scenarios.
- Extended Timeframe: The full-day safari in Panna National Park offers participants the opportunity to enter the park 15 minutes prior to the regular park timings and exit 15 minutes after the standard park timing.
- Flexible Departure: Participants have the flexibility to exit the park whenever they choose, ensuring they can optimize their safari experience according to their preferences.
- Permission and Application Process: Interested individuals are required to compose a formal letter to the Field Director of Panna National Park, seeking permission for the full-day safari booking Panna.
- Field Director’s Office Location: The office of the Field Director, where these formalities can be completed, is conveniently situated nearby for the convenience of the applicants.
- Crossing Zones: One of the main advantages of a full-day safari is the freedom to traverse different tourism zones within the park, increasing the chances of encountering a wide variety of wildlife. However, it’s essential to adhere to the park’s regulations regarding zone limits.
- Group Size and Composition: Each full-day safari booking panna vehicle is typically allowed to accommodate a limited number of individuals. This ensures a more intimate and focused experience for participants, including photographers, filmmakers, a guide, and a driver, 0nly 04 person allow in the jeep apart from guide and driver.
Safari Timing at Panna National Park
The safari timings at Panna National Park may vary slightly based on the season and sunrise/sunset times. The morning safari usually starts around sunrise and lasts until around 11:00 a.m., while the afternoon safari starts around 3:00 p.m. and continues until sunset. It’s best to confirm the exact timings while making your booking or by contacting the park authorities.
Safari Timings 15 October to 15 February 16 February to 1 March 1st April to 30 June
Morning Safari 06:30 Hrs to 11:00 Hrs 06:00 Hrs to 11:00 Hrs 05:30 Hrs to 10:00 Hrs
Evening Safari 14:30 Hrs to 17:30 Hrs 15:00 Hrs to 18:00 Hrs 16:00 Hrs to 19:00 Hrs
Night Safari – 18:00 Hrs to 21:30 Hrs 18:30 Hrs to 22;00 Hrs 17 Hrs to 22;30 Hrs
Panna Safari Core Zones:
Panna National Park has several core zones where safaris take place. Some of the core zones in the park include Madla, Hinouta, Mandla Plantation, Nauradehi Wildlife Sanctuary, and Baldehi. The allocation of zones is managed by the park authorities, and visitors are randomly assigned a zone for their safari.
Safari zones Carrying Capecity Panna National Park
- Madla Gate – Morning – 30 Jeeps – Evening – 20 Jeeps.
- Hinauta Gate – Morning – 12 Jeeps – Evening – 08 Jeeps.
- Bufffer Zones – 14 Jeeps in each Zones.
Buffer Zone Safaris Panna Tiger Reserve
In addition to the core zones, Panna National Park also has buffer zones where safaris are conducted. These buffer zones serve as transition areas between the park and the surrounding landscape and provide additional opportunities for wildlife sightings. The allocation of buffer zones is managed by the park authorities.
Core zone Gate Panna or entrance Gate Panna
Panna National Park has multiple entrance gates that provide access to different zones. The exact entrance gate for your safari will depend on the zone allocated to you and the instructions provided by the park authorities during your booking. Some of the entrance gates at Panna National Park include Madla Gate, Hinouta Gate, and Hinauta Gate.
Jeep Safari Charges Panna:
The safari charges at Panna National Park are subject to change, so it’s advisable to check the latest rates at the time of booking with us. The charges typically include entry fees, vehicle fees, guide fees, and camera fees. Separate rates may apply for Indian and foreign nationals. These rates are determined by the Madhya Pradesh Forest Department.
Safari Rates at Panna National Park 2023-24
- Indians – 9500/- Weekend – Weekdays – 8500/-
- Foriegners – 12500/- Weekend – Weekdays – 11500/-
Nearest Railway Station and Airport:
The nearest railway station to Panna National Park is Khajuraho Railway Station, located approximately 36 kilometers away. The nearest airport is Khajuraho Airport, which is also around 36 kilometers away from the park. Both the railway station and airport are well-connected to major cities in India.
Type of Jeep in Panna:
The jeeps used for safaris in Panna National Park are typically 4×4 open-roof vehicles. These jeeps can accommodate a maximum 06 visitors and are designed to provide a better view of the surrounding wildlife. The jeeps are generally well-maintained and driven by experienced drivers or guides provided by the park authorities.
Night Safari for Nucturnal Animals
Panna National Park offer night safaris for visitors in Buffer zones from 7 PM to 10PM The Panna National Park also operates safaris during the daytime, with morning and afternoon shifts as mentioned earlier.
Places of Interest near Panna:
There are several places of interest near Panna National Park that you can explore. Some popular attractions include the famous Khajuraho Group of Monuments, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its stunning temples. Other nearby attractions include Raneh Falls, Pandav Falls, Ken Gharial Sanctuary
Frequently Asked Questions Bandhavgarh Safari Booking
You can book a safari at Panna National Park through the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Forest Department or by contacting the park authorities directly. It is recommended to make your booking in advance, especially during peak tourist seasons, to secure your preferred date and time.